Friday, September 7, 2012

Making a Donation and Feeling Good about it

Yesterday I dropped off a big box of school supplies to School District 89.

School supply donation

I felt very proud of everyone that brought in a few supplies to help out with Melrose Muscle Therapy's supply drive.  Part of Melrose Muscle Therapy's School Supply Drive was a contest. 

Lots of measuring!

There are many winners.  First, the students who will receive the free supplies.  Second, the winner of the raffle (who wishes to be anonymous) has won a free 60 minute Hot Bamboo massage.  Third, the teachers and faculty of Sacred Heart School in Melrose Park, who have been chosen by the winner to receive a day of free massage.

 
School Supply donation

I love being a part of my community.  It always feels good to know that we are making a difference, and I hope you feel the same way.  Do you want us to help out a specific charity?  Let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment