Thursday, September 6, 2012

I feel like I'm melting like chocolate

I love learning about different ways that mothers massage their children.  While at the Taste of Melrose Park this past weekend, I met with so many people from around the neighborhood.  There was one mother daughter team that really caught my attention.  the mother asked me if it would be okay for her daughter to get a massage.  Of course, as long as she was present, and gave permission, it was fine with me.  The little girl was about the age of seven years old.  She loved her massage.  Her mother has been massaging her since she as a baby.  As she would massage her daughter, she would tell her to melt like chocolate.  As her daughter would imagine the chocolate melting, her body would relax completely. 

Would you like to melt like chocolate?


No comments:

Post a Comment