What does better sleep mean for me?1. Improves your memory.
2. More creativity.
3. Increase stamina in sports.
4. Improves your grades in school.
5. Greater attention span.
6. Stronger immune system.
7. Reduced stress levels.
Think about how you feel when you don't get a good night's rest. Can you remember what your day was like? Do you find it hard to think about anything when you feel fatigued?
So how can I get better sleep?1. Try getting to bed each night at the same time. Set yourself a schedule.
2. Find a way to de-stress before bed, whether that be meditating, or simple stretching.
3. Avoid very active activities an hour before bed.
4. Keep your bedroom dark, cool, clean, and uncluttered.
Still having trouble falling asleep, or staying asleep? Book yourself a massage at Melrose Muscle Therapy. Regular massage can help you to de-stress and remind your body how to relax and let go.