Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New You!

Its a new year, and many people take this moment as a chance to make a new you.   They work on being a better person (either for others, or for themselves).  When you are responsible for taking care of others, you may forget to take care of yourself.  It is hard to remember that if you don't take care of yourself, you won't be able to help many others. 

Some New Year's Resolutions:

I will give myself more me time.
I will take the time to relax.
I will take better care of myself.
I will remove a lot of stress in my life, or learn better ways of how to deal with it.

Melrose Muscle Therapy has your Resolution Solution!  Become a happier, calmer person.

Our therapists can teach you stretches to help relieve sore muscles after your massage.  We can teach you different breathing techniques that not only help you to relax, but can assist you in taking a minute for yourself.  With as little as 30 minutes, we can help make your stress disappear - even if only for a little while.  We then give you ideas that you can take home with you, so you have a way to relieve your stress at home, in the office, with the kids...where ever it may be.

So take some time for yourself this year.  And if you break your resolution too soon, just jump right back on and try again.  Read our blog, check out our tips on facebook, sign up for our email list, and make an appointment to visit us.

May 2012 be your year to realize everything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment